Flybot Flux Freestyle Flying Wing
FPV drones are cool, but before drones came in, if you wanted to fly a model, you had to use an airplane or a helicopter. They were always fun. Now, when new meets the old, FPV airplanes, and especially FPV flying wings are better than ever!
With modern flight controllers, LiPo batteries and powerful motors that originated in FPV racing, modern flying wings can do wonderful things in the sky. The carbon fiber helps a lot as well. As a result, it's a pure joy to pilot well-tuned FPV flying wing on a sunny day!
I will be honest, it was not an easy decision to become the owner of Flybot Flux FPV flying wing. When I decided to finally get her, the plan was to build her and then either sell or give away on my YouTube channel. After a few flights, I've changed my mind and I'm keeping her for long... Why? Simple: Flybot Flux is so much fun to fly! Stable, locked-in, fast (but not very fast). She is just a good model. Not perfect, but good. And that's enough for now.
- Flybot Flux Freestyle FPV flying wing
- Flight Controller: Matek F405-WSE
- Motor: Brotherhobby Avenger 2806.5 1700KV
- Propeller: Gemfan FLASH 7042
- Servos: EMAX ES08MDII digital servos
- ESC: Racerstar RS80A 80A ESC
- FPV camera: Foxeer T-Rex
- FPV transmitter: Rush Tank Solo
- RC receiver: ImmersionRC Atto
- RC transmitter: ImmersionRC Ghost TX